[Clipart] Contributions to the library

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Tue Oct 5 18:20:30 PDT 2004

Hi Martin,

If the images can be saved as SVG, then yes these definitely would be a
good addition to the library.  I don't know about PSD->SVG, but I
believe Illustrator can save as SVG.  Also, Inkscape has some rudmentary
support for importing illustrator files, so that's worth a try too.
Inkscape can be run in batch mode, although I don't know if it'll
support batch conversion of AI files; but if it doesn't, that's a pretty
easy thing to get added so if so let me know and we can talk with Ted
about it.

Bryce