[Clipart] Can't submit clipart

Runar Ingebrigtsen runar at ingebrigtsen.net
Wed Oct 6 06:10:03 PDT 2004

ons, 06.10.2004 kl. 14.48 skrev Nicu Buculei:
> Runar Ingebrigtsen wrote:
> > Let's see, the files got some numbers added to their name, but here are
> > the original names:
>
> ok, i analyzed your files using svg_validate (AFAIK, this is the script
> used for releases):
>
> > pizzaslice.svg
>
> the correct name is pizza-slice.svg
>
> i receive this error:
> Can't use string ("
> food, pizza
>          ") as a HASH ref while "strict refs" in use at
> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3/SVG/Metadata.pm line 310.
>
> but i have an old version on SVG::Metadata in my computer
>
> if the file has not valid metadata, then the bug is in upload_svg.cgi,
> which accepted it (file uploaded on 7 september)

I probably should remove that comma.

> > Might be I've forgot some, but that's a start. ;)
>
> this is why i say we should display somewhere the list with failed
> files, in order to give the authors the chance to review and correct
> possible problems

Agree.

> > BTW: Do you know why my list postings are held back even when I'm a list
> > member?
>
> i don't know what you mean by this, i receive your messages from the list

I get email from clipart-bounces at freedesktop.org for every email I send
to the list saying "Your message to clipart awaits moderator approval"

> PS: i don't think the large-computer.svg is OK, it may be drawn from
> scratch, but it imitates perfectly the original

You're right as far as I've learned after I submitted it.

--
Vennlig hilsen       (^<   >^)
Runar Ingebrigtsen   /)\   /(\