[Clipart] Can't submit clipart

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Thu Oct 7 00:34:38 PDT 2004

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Bryce Harrington wrote:
> > I would appreciate it if someone would go through the old files and
> > investigate them.  There was still invalid stuff left there from several
> > releases ago.
>
> i can do this, but there are some problems:
> 1. i don't know exactly what files were rejected, mostly in the last
> release, and the number is big enough now to not do this manually as before
> 2. the reason of rejection for a few files was our own upload_svg.cgi,
> not the original files

I see what is happening now.  The reason the passfail report doesn't get
generated is because one of the files is causing svg_validate to quit
part way through processing.  This file is
navigation_display_panel_01.svg, and it errors with this message:

Processing file 'ocal_incoming/navigation_display_panel_01.svg'
Can't use string ("
            avionics
          ") as a HASH ref while "strict refs" in use at
	  /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.2/XML/Twig.pm line 5617.