[Clipart] Can't submit clipart

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Thu Oct 7 02:13:48 PDT 2004

Bryce Harrington wrote:
> Yes, that's correct, it did quit on at least a couple files after it.  I
> trapped the quit, though, and it's been able to process through
> everything.
>
> The PASSFAIL report is attached.

i will start analyzing the PASSFAIL file but first some quick impressions:
- two zip packages were forgot: german_computer_keyboard_layout_01.zip
and silhouettes.zip (this second is mine and contained 6 valid images);
- we have a total of 277 rejected files, not so many and a large number
have new versions with correct metadata
- a total of 95 files (from the previous 277) represent
alan_s_svg_patterns_01.zip: SVG files in this package does not have
metadata in them, but the whole package has a metadata.rdf file

--
nicu