[Clipart] Positive submission reinforcement

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Oct 30 19:07:06 PDT 2004

That seems more logical. I think we need to consolidate our thinking on
this in line with how people access clip art. I think people get pieces
when they need it rather than from a big tarball of files.

Maybe we should look at the statistics, but I do think we need to keep
our browse fresh, and channel people towards that visual interface as
compared to a package of everything.

Thoughts?

Jon