[Clipart] About graphic styles and file sizes

Tapio Kautto eleknader at phnet.fi
Thu Sep 2 01:22:23 PDT 2004

Lainaus Jonadab the Unsightly One <jonadab at bright.net>:

> These are derivative works of the photographs they come from, clearly,
> so you should only do conversions of photographs that you have rights
> to (preferably, photos you took yourself).  Is the software for doing
> this freely available?  I have certain photographs that I might like
> to try doing this to (though I might edit them somewhat afterward).

Thanks for the feedback you all. I have, of course, all rights to these images.
I've taken them myself.

Nicu already answered about the availability of these programs - they are free
software and available in internet.

I'll submit some images in this style later on, but seems that I need to combine
them with Inkscape, so they will be more usable for others.

Thanks,
Tapio