[Clipart] 13 logo contributions

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Sep 2 02:23:54 PDT 2004

Excellent. This is why you are cool. I am going to file a bug on
Inkscape's use of keyword:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1021025&group_id=93438&atid=604306

Please add any notes to this, as we should really get the proper XML
being printed from INKSCAPE.

Thanks!

Jon

On Thu, 2004-09-02 at 12:14, Jonadab the Unsightly One wrote:
> Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> writes:
>
> > Cool, but I'm not sure if comma-delimeted is supported. Maybe this
> > needs to be fixed in Inkscape. What does the spec say?
>
> In Inkscape, all there is as a flat text input, where you type
> whatever you want, which gets put into the dc:subject element as plain
> text content (not an RDF:Bag).  But if you type a comma-separated list
> there, SVG::Metadata (with this patch) will parse that as a list of
> keywords; when the RDF is written back out, those keywords will be
> listed in an RDF:Bag, which is the same thing that happens if you
> specify the keywords at upload time.

KOREA.PH.010.3140.7483
USA.PH.858.361.2811
jon at rejon.org