[Clipart] And the Winner is... + Need Independent Verification

Andreas Nilsson nisses.mail at home.se
Sun Sep 5 11:19:18 PDT 2004

> The 16-pixel versions do not have the shadow.  There are also SVG
> intermediate forms, which are nicely square and so could be used if
> SVG icons are wanted.  (Do any current GUIs employ SVG icons
> directly?)

Gnome can display icons in the SVG-format, but have some problems when
it comes to transparecy and filters (that is in 2.4...haven´t upgraded
to 2.6 yet). I belive that this logo will work fine on the gnome desktop
(exept that it breaks some minor HIG stuff like containing
non-gnome-palette colors).
- Andreas