[Clipart] And the Winner is... + Need Independent Verification

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Sep 9 00:41:50 PDT 2004

Yeah, to all, I have a site design and logo cleanup in progress on the
winning one

You can check out see progress by checking out my module in cvs:

    cvs co experimental

Inside of the folder rejon is the variations I've been trying for the
logo. The logo is nice, but I've cleaned up the shadows and have been
making variations with different fonts. Also, in the main svg file I've
been using a screenshot of the current site to redesign the site.

Jon

On Tue, 2004-09-07 at 15:12, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Jonadab the Unsightly One wrote:
> > I made an attempt at producing a stylesheet based on this, but it...
> > needs work.  It's available on the site now as an _alternate_
> > stylesheet; in Mozilla (Seamonkey/Navigator) you can find it under
> > View->Use Style.  But it's bad.  Those background colors are too
> > strong for areas that large, for one thing (maybe they'd be better as
> > border colors and stuff?), and in general it's crude and unpolished,
> > because when I saw how ugly all that orange is I quit messing with it.
>
> yes, is too strong, too bright and too orange/red (almost hurt my eyes).
>
> on the good side, it reminds me the old Mozilla website style -
> http://www.mozilla.org/banners/

KOREA.PH.010.3140.7483
USA.PH.858.361.2811
jon at rejon.org