[Clipart] And the Winner is... + Need Independent Verification

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Sep 9 04:36:36 PDT 2004

Cool Andreas,

Please check out my mockups in CVS. I wonder if the three boxes
shouldn't be Red, Green and Blue. I wonder if it might be good to tame
down the colors a bit and not make them so harsh. I'm working on some
iterations of your logo that are logo-ready/print-ready that are cooler
in color.

Psychologically, the colors of orange and yellow generally make people
feel active, but get people to leave. Check out the decor of fast food
restaurants like McDonalds....etc...

I wonder if having like RED, GREE, and BLUE in the swatches might
connote we are seeking more graphics.

However, let me throw some mockups to the list today before I talk too
much without showing any results...hold on, while I pump out some
mockups...

Jon