[Clipart] new site design in progress

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Wed Sep 8 09:27:07 PDT 2004

Agreed, a very clean and striking look.  The three "Get Clip Art!",
"Downloads", and "Browse" links don't really catch the eye, but are
conveniently located for once you know where they are.  I suspect new
visitors are going to be tempted to click on the Random Clips area to
try and get more clipart.

Bryce