[Clipart] new site design in progress

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Wed Sep 8 11:05:43 PDT 2004

Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> writes:

> Yeah, I dunno...I kinda am digging the centered logo.

I like the centered logo plus text combination at the top.

Actually, I rather like the overall design, except I'm not sure there
aren't too many columns for smallish browser windows.

> And yes, the fonts are a little too big.

The font sizes look good to me, for the most part, except _maybe_ the
lists of things on the sides.  Obviously the news items and so forth
would be printed in a smaller size, but the headline words like
"Contributors" and "Project Info" and so on _should_ be large and
visible.  Also the stuff at the top, for much the same reason.