Aaagh! Re: [Clipart] new site design in progress

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Sat Sep 11 22:52:04 PDT 2004

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004, Jonadab the Unsightly One wrote:
> Alan Horkan <horkana at maths.tcd.ie> writes:
>
> > I really preferred the old layout.
>
> I (mostly) liked what we saw in the screenshot, but what is up now is
> much worse.  Are these changes deliberate, or are we designing around
> a specific browser?

Guys, I think the commentary could be toned down a few notches.
Certainly there's work still to be done but rejon's doing an amazing
amount of work here.  The feedback is helpful, although I think it could
be phrased a bit more constructively.  Usually a screenshot is
sufficient to indicate the issue.