Aaagh! Re: [Clipart] new site design in progress

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Sep 11 23:20:38 PDT 2004

Great, I affected most peoples changes, ie, links, flow, colors.

The colors on the sidebars are prollly reflecting a poorly calibrated
monitor (non-lcd). If really problem, will just change sidebar to be
gray. The light gray was proving to have some contrast problems with the
white links.

Ok..check the site and get me your constructive crits pleez...possible
shorter text ideas for the search bar would b nice...

Jon