Aaagh! Re: [Clipart] new site design in progress

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Sun Sep 12 06:56:04 PDT 2004

Bryce Harrington wrote:
> Guys, I think the commentary could be toned down a few notches.
> Certainly there's work still to be done but rejon's doing an amazing
> amount of work here.  The feedback is helpful, although I think it could
> be phrased a bit more constructively.  Usually a screenshot is
> sufficient to indicate the issue.

i like the actual state of the website, great work Jon!

i want to outline what are the next logical steps in my opinion:

a. adjust the browsing interface (see for example
http://openclipart.org/cgi-bin/navigate/Computer in normal resolutions):
is too wide. possible solutions:
- move navigation links (keywords) on top;
- reduce the number of columns;
- reduce the number of images displayed on every page (the page is also
too long);

b. wiki: once the color scheme of the website is finished, it should be
used also in the wiki, for consistency reasons