Aaagh! Re: [Clipart] new site design in progress

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun Sep 12 07:44:20 PDT 2004

Ok, I will affect the website colors here before your am and get that
solid, so then you can change on your EURO AM.

I'm in SEOUL (KOREA STANDARD TIME) which is the same as some Australian
time zones and is the same as TOKYO's. I think I am about 6-8 hours
ahead of many European time zones.

Also, I've included a mockup of the quick submit form that points to the
upload script. Is there any reason to make it any more complicated then
this. I think it should be that easy really. We state up front what
types of files we take, and then can check for this. If the proper
metadata is not in the file, then we should ask the submitter to enter
it. I know this is a bit more work I've just added, but I think its
totally worth it.

Also, I've added some features/links to the Contribute section which are
not functional yet. I think those would be brilliant to have to make
people feel that they can be a part of this project. I think one of the
most important things we can do is help to grow the community of artists
surrounding the project and help people feel ownership over the
processes that drive this project...

Thanks for your assistance...I appreciate it and everyone's feedback.
Code-criticisms especially....Also, I will put up the good build of the
logo I have on the site.

Jon