Aaagh! Re: [Clipart] new site design in progress

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Mon Sep 13 05:53:43 PDT 2004

Jonadab the Unsightly One wrote:
> After you said this, I poked around and discovered that Submit
> Screenshot and Review Incoming don't work.  Review Incoming should
> probably be commented out until we get something for adding keywords
> working, or the DMS in place, or something, at which point we can put
> it back and make it useful.

i also discovered a non-working link.
steps to reproduce:
- go to http://www.openclipart.org/
- click on 'Browse' for http://www.openclipart.org/cgi-bin/navigate
- click on OCAL logo on top of the page, the link is
http://www.openclipart.org/cgi-bin/index.php instead of
http://www.openclipart.org/index.php
the same for 'See More' on the right column (there i saw it first) - the
link is http://www.openclipart.org/cgi-bin/submissions.php instead of
http://www.openclipart.org/submissions.php

this is caused by the $site_root_menu and $site_root (in
'includes/header.php' and 'includes/sidebar02.inc') having wrong values

PS: my first intention was to file this as a bug report in Mantis, but
was also needed to send a mail to the list, so why work twice?

--
nicu