Aaagh! Re: [Clipart] new site design in progress

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Sep 13 07:40:03 PDT 2004

Cool Nicu...the favicon looks like it got put through a meat grinder a
bit though...maybe it is my display again ;) I don't think so
though...sometimes those results happen with too much compression?

Thanks for packaging up. When I get time I will put the graphic identity
into a page like this: http://www.heraldm.com/english/e-ci.htm

Jon

On Mon, 2004-09-13 at 23:37, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Jon Phillips wrote:
> > Another thing, I'm putting the tweaked logo into the incoming as
> > Logotype Final. I also put the svg files for the search buttons.
> >
> > Have fun! These will help if someone wants to make bullets.
> >
> > Also, prolly should make new favicon for the top bar.
>
> the new icon set is here:
> http://www.openclipart.org/incoming/open_clip_art_library_01.zip
> and i updated the favicon (all versions, ico and png)

KOREA.PH.010.3140.7483
USA.PH.858.361.2811
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org