Aaagh! Re: [Clipart] new site design in progress

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Mon Sep 13 08:05:08 PDT 2004

Jon Phillips wrote:
> Cool Nicu...the favicon looks like it got put through a meat grinder a
> bit though...maybe it is my display again ;) I don't think so
> though...sometimes those results happen with too much compression?

you are right, it looks distorted, don't know why. someone more
experienced, please thake the images from the submitted zip file and
adjust them.
too much compression? i don't know, PNGs are exported straight from
Inkscape and the ICO is produced with XnView launched from Wine (i
forgot to reduce colors in ICO)

--
nicu