[Clipart] new site design and Wiki

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Wed Sep 15 01:15:28 PDT 2004

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Bryce Harrington wrote:
> > Wow, that looks nice Nicu.  :-)  Fits in extremely well with the new
> > site.
>
> in fact i wanted to do more, like change the background for the
> navigation links on top (wikipagelink class) but this require
> modifications in the wiki itself, not only in stylesheet, and i don't
> think i want to go there

Right, we could modify the wiki itself, but I don't think it's really
worth the effort.  The changes you did are sufficient to show it's part
of the same website, generally.  Having it noticeably distinct is good
to help emphasize which areas of the site are managed by wiki and which
aren't.

Another area that may be worth updating is the bug tracker's CSS.
Currently it's pretty plain and doesn't clearly seem to fit with the
site.