[Clipart] corruption on website

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Mon Sep 20 11:49:32 PDT 2004

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004, Nicu Buculei wrote:

> > I also have a suggestion: instead of linking to the svg files themselves
> > for the "Incoming Clip Art" link to the imaeg in the Browsing view
> > (because it will be nice to see the PNG real quick).
>
> this is not possible because files from 'incoming' does not have PNG
> thumbnails (thumbnails are generated now in the release process) and are
> not even considered accepted: may be invalid (not clipart, not SVG,
> damaged - all that happened before) or against our policy

Oh. It seems like we should never link to "invalid", "damaged", or images
"against our policy". So this is automated? We should probably get rid of
this.

I suggest we only show images that have been approved, not potential
problems.

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 open source, Unix, *BSD, Linux training
	  	 	 http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/