[Clipart] New Digikam logo

Tobias Jakobs tobias.jakobs at web.de
Wed Sep 22 14:04:21 PDT 2004

Hi,

Yves asked me to forward his call for a new logo to the to
Openclipart.org contributors.

Tobias

----------------------------------

Hi,

A new web site for Digikam [1] will soon be ready to replace the actual one !!
A few months ago I had proposed to Renchi and Gilles to do it, ... and now it
only needs a few days to be ready.

For this new web site, we would need a nice logo for Digikam.
If you are a good designer, we need your creativity !
All ideas (for example : a little penguin taking pictures, ...) will be
examine.

We will also need a cool banner for the website. Its dimension do not exceed
400 x 100, and it should contain the logo, the word "Digikam" in nice
letters, and a nice background.

So if you can draw something nice, send it to me on my email.
I will put all propositions on the new site in the new "Your Opinion" section,
where all will be able to vote for the best logo and banner.

Digikam needs your creativity ...

Thank you for advance.

Yves
(yves dot chaufour at wanadoo dot fr)