[Clipart] More discussion about Delineate/Autotrace images

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Mon Sep 27 17:45:50 PDT 2004

Wow, that's really cool, I didn't realize delineate/autotrace could
handle photographs.  I like how the vectorized library turned out; looks
very artistic.

I wonder if there's a way to simplify it down further, so that the svg
end result is smaller.  Maybe greyscale the original?

Wow, you've inspired me to try vectorizing some of my photos.  :-)

Bryce