[Clipart] Transitioning to theautomatic/dynamicscreenshotsgallery

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Sep 29 20:13:26 PDT 2004

My only comment is to add < for < and > for > arrows on the
directionality of the paging through the stack of images. Maybe try two <<
and >> for previous and forward. Otherwise, I guess you could use the little
arrow glyph I made for the search form element and just flip it 180 degrees
for the previous arrow. That way you wouldn't need any text.

Did I mention that you rock at making these scripts!

Jon