[Clipart] Announce SVG::Metadata 0.16 release

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Wed Sep 29 21:23:10 PDT 2004

SVG::Metadata 0.16 has been released to CPAN and will become available
shortly at:

    https://pause.perl.org/pub/PAUSE/authors/id/B/BR/BRYCE

This release enables the --delete option to work for individual svg
files specified on the commandline.  This capability removes the
metadata from the svg image, which is useful if you wish to replace it
with new metadata.

Enjoy,
Bryce