[Clipart] clipart-authority-control.pl and propagate-metadata.plpatches

Stephen Silver ocalocal at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 27 08:46:52 PDT 2005

Jonadab wrote:

> Stephen Silver wrote:
>
> > The attached patches for clipart-authority-control.pl and
> > propagate-metadata.pl fix this by opening the SVG files in
> > UTF-8 mode.
>
> Can it really be that easy?

Well, it shouldn't be hard, since everything should be in UTF-8
and we just need to keep it that way.

> I'll see about checking in these changes this evening, hopefully.
> That should allow us to finish the rescue work started last
> release and get those rescued images included finally.

Here are 127 rescued files:

  http://openclipart.org/repaired-1.zip

They need moving to the incoming folder - I couldn't put them there
myself, because I don't have write permission in that directory.

--
Stephen Silver