[Clipart] Nazi flag

Nicu Buculei (OCAL) nicu at apsro.com
Thu Aug 4 00:37:19 PDT 2005

Christopher Ellison wrote:

> So....would openclipart accept this submission (Caution!):
>
> http://analytic.homeip.net/~ellisocj/test.svg

see my personal take on it, made a copule of days ago:
http://nicubunu.blogspot.com/2005/08/pr0n.html

so, yes, I consider it OK as long as the image has the correct keywords.

> The link will be active for 1 day...obviously I did not draw
> it...perhaps your filters will pick it up...but it was traced with
> potrace in Inkscape.

well, if I think more, perhaps the image is not suitable for OCAL if you
made it with potrace and don't have distribution rights on the original
-> it can't be released as Public Domain

> I recommend the following "non-subjective" category: love

add "nude" and "lesbian" as keywords and I'm fine with it

> If that other one doesn't pass the filters, what about this one:
> http://analytic.homeip.net/~ellisocj/test2.svg

I would consider for deletion this second image (because in my
subjective opinion it has no artistic value), ask other OCAL people for
their opinion and act (delte) *only* after a confirmation.

--
nicu