[Clipart] Nazi flag

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller uraeus at linuxrising.org
Thu Aug 4 03:28:04 PDT 2005

Hi,
I don't think there is much controversy about 'child pornography' images
should not be allowed. That said we do try to keep an open policy for
images, and we will not let such a ban be abused. There are some sad
people who have come to believe that all images of naked children are by
definition 'child pornography'. Heard one silly story for instance some
years ago about a french wine bottle which got banned from sale in the
US due to an a very low detail sketch illustration of a naked child on
the emblem. So contributed images of for instance the famous Belgian
pissing boy, some of the naked child angels from the vatican walls and
ceilings, Norways famous angry boy and so on would and should be
included even if I am sure there are people who will make a stink about
it in the same way they do about the Nazi flag.

Christian