[Clipart] Nazi flag

momo momo at lumenstudio.net
Fri Aug 5 04:58:34 PDT 2005

> Kevin Wixson wrote:

> If you're in such need, then make the drawing yourself, for find it
> elsewhere.

Well I know a lot of people that are not very good in vector drawing. That's
why the flag has to be in the library for them.

> There are plenty of neo-nazi organizations I'm sure would love to give you
> a Nazi flag drawing.

Because I know a lot of people that would NEVER enter in contact with a
neo-nazi organization, because they're Jewish, Black, Arabic, or whathever.

> Why does OCAL have to provide it?

Because it is a flag representing a certain period of the history of the
German nation and Germany.

Mo.