[Clipart] Nazi flag

Omar Abo-Namous kontakt at toomuchcookies.net
Fri Aug 5 07:45:46 PDT 2005

Hi,

i've been following this topic all the time (including that pr0n-topic).
I agree with those who say, we shouldn't censor too much, but should tag
all items. Also there should be a mechanism to say, i only want to
download/view items outside this tag-"area".

Living in Germany, i fear i can't download the OCAL because of the
nazi-flag, that is strictly forbidden in Germany. I cann see that some
would like to use it (for whatever reasons..), but at the same time we
should be aware of the legal implications.

One option would be to distribute packages and to be able to update
these packages with tagged-packages. So, i want to download the OCAL and
select all the categories, i want to be included, then i select the
tag-categories i want to be included too..

Thank you very much for your work.

cya. Omar Abo-Namous