[Clipart] how about wallpaper..

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Aug 8 21:59:27 PDT 2005

To change the subject up a bit...gee, we don't have any SVG wallpapers
for peoples desktops :)

Seems like we could amass quite a large collection of SVG-based
wallpaper. Actually, making backround screen patterns and images as SVG
would be brilliant because they scale well.

Doesn't this sound like some good content that we need for our library?

BTW: I became frustrated again by the lack of public domain fonts and a
central place to find them...man, I look forward to when there is a
project for this like openfontlibrary or something similar.

San Francisco, CA
Mission District
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org