[Clipart] Some fixes, contribution

Federico Zenith zenith at chemeng.ntnu.no
Wed Aug 10 07:12:57 PDT 2005

Hi,
I noticed that the Armenian flag on your site looked weird. There was some
coding problem, and the colors were not exact either (I think I got them
right now, any Armenians please check). I'm sending a fixed version.

I'd also like to point out that Piemonte (in English Piedmont, actually) is in
Italy and its flag should be in that subcategory (now it is not).

I send also an Italian flag (the old code had some strange dimensions, this
uses explicitly the 2:3 ratio), and I contribute the flag of "Padania" (no,
I'm not a supporter of those guys, but I needed it for a Wikipedia article).
It should probably be under the category "Italy".

Cheers,
-Federico