[Clipart] SVGscan

Stephen Silver ocalocal at btinternet.com
Sat Aug 20 11:43:23 PDT 2005

I wrote:

> I could change the above so that it would work with older versions of
> Python, but SVGscan really needs Python 2.4 anyway, because in earlier
> versions xml.parsers.expat didn't have the CurrentLineNumber and
> CurrentColumnNumber that I use for reporting the location of problems.

I've modified it so that it will work with Python 2.3 with reduced
functionality (no line numbers for most warnings).  In particular,
it should now work on the server, which is running Python 2.3.5.
It still won't work with Python 2.2.

  http://www.argentum.freeserve.co.uk/svgscan.zip

--
Stephen Silver