[Clipart] dms screenshots

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Mon Aug 22 00:00:37 PDT 2005

On Sun, Aug 21, 2005 at 11:49:19PM -0700, Jon Phillips wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-08-21 at 23:20 -0700, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> > http://www.bryceharrington.com/dms_list.png
> >
> > This is a cgi app running on my local box, that accesses the DMS server
> > running on freedesktop.org and retrieves a list of 20 documents
> > (unsorted), and then prints out a table of their basic metadata.
> >
> > http://bryceharrington.com/dms_update.png
> >
> > This shows updating a document's state (new, accepted, rejected, broken,
> > etc.)  You select the new state and click submit, the web client then
> > submits the update request through soap to freedesktop.org, then when
> > you reload the list view, the state is updated correctly.
>
> Thats so awesome! Are those new scripts committed to CVS? How can I get
> my hands on?

Yes, they're in the dms-client-cgi module.

I'm also planning on breaking the dms module into two modules, one for
the server, and another for the commandline tools.  Ideas on what I
should name the commandline tools module?  I was thinking
"dms-client-cmdline" but that doesn't seem like the most intuitive
name...  ideas?