[Clipart] How many images do we need for OCAL 5K Pledge?

Gerald Ganson Gerald.Ganson at rdc.ab.ca
Tue Aug 23 10:11:59 PDT 2005

The main page says "over 4300"...
and the incoming has  570 files right now...
so 130 more.

The problem is, this formula does not account for...

a: how many over 4300 ?
b: how many images in any incoming archive files ?
c: how many files in incoming will be rejected ?

There are 56 files in one TGZ, and 37 in a ZIP.
There are about 30 non SVG files in the incoming.

so 130 - 93 + 30 = 67...

depending on how far above 4300 it is now... 50 or so more might do it.

Gerald G.