[Clipart] Re: coordinate the new release

Stephen Silver ocalocal at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 31 01:00:28 PDT 2005

Jon Phillips wrote:

> What should we set the goal for next month? I think this number goal
> really helps honestly! What if we set it for 6000 for next release? I
> guess its kinda like the point count Bryce does for Inkscape. I think we
> can honestly hit 7000, but I don't want us to get burnt out, and what
> ppl. to feel like we accomplished 6K...is that too high?

I think we can make 50K.  I've made an image of a clock face, but I
don't know what time to set it to.  I could write a script to generate
images for all 43,200 possible times, at one-second intervals.

> Oh, and btw, my count of unique images puts us at: 6584
>
> WOOOOOOOOOT!

But that figure includes the 1,375 star*step.svg files, which are
as worthless as 43,200 near-identical clock images.  We should
delete them.

Let's try to concentrate on quality rather than quantity for the
next release.

--
Stephen Silver