[Clipart] Update to Mailing List

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Feb 8 22:57:45 PST 2005

Hello all,

I think I need to update the mailing list subject line to say Open Clip Art
Library, or openclipart.org.

Would this be alright? This might break many people's filters, but I find that
mailing list message are being lost in google and elsewhere without the world
Open Clip Art Library.

changing it might break their filtering.

Is the change worth it to be more inline with the project name.

I mean, the project name is the Open Clip Art Library and the packages released
are openclipart and the website is openclipart.org... I just want to be
consistent, and yes, http://clipart.freedesktop.org does lead to our site.

Thoughts before I do anything or nothing?

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

Inkscape (http://inkscape.org)
CVS Book (http://cvsbook.ucsd.edu)