[Clipart] Re: svg shell extension

Andy Burns openclipart at adslpipe.co.uk
Sun Feb 13 00:49:01 PST 2005

>>I might be tempted to have a go at that [svg shell extension]
>
> Man, that would rock big time!!!

OK, I didn't get much (read any) time during the week to start at this,
but now I've got VC++ set up and I've created a skeletal shell
extension, which doesn't do anything .svg specific yet ...

Anyone have any suggestion what library/api to use to render SVG for the
thumbnails, Jon suggested inkscape, but I don't think it exposes any
API, correct me if I've overlooked something. I've had a look at libsrvg
which looks suitable, has anyone used it on win32? Any others to consider?

Thanks.