[Clipart] 0.09 Release Procedure

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Sat Jan 1 18:11:28 PST 2005

Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> writes:

> Before we start this release procedure, can everyone take a look at
> these two resources and make sure the info. is correct:
>
> 1.) http://www.openclipart.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ReleaseProcedure

Updated.  I didn't remove what was previously there, just added the
latest version of the release procedure.

> 2.) Roadmap : http://www.openclipart.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Roadmap

I suspect the roadmap should be taken cum grano salis just now, since
some stuff may get pushed back a release or two.  But I do think we're
ready to get back on track now.  I have a couple extra hours a week
for the next month (roughly), due to a one-month break in something
else.  I spent the better part of that extra time this week on the
release, but it was worth it (and future releases hopefully won't take
as long, since I have a MUCH better idea what I'm doing now).