[Clipart] Open Clip Art Library Release 0.09 Announcement :: http://www.openclipart.org

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Tue Jan 4 21:41:11 PST 2005

Congrats on the release, and good writing for the announcement.  :-)

Thank you everyone for working together so well to get this out.  The
confidence of knowing the team had this in hand let me focus on pushing
Inkscape and the Document Management System forward.  :-)

I've got a number of issues worked out for the authentication for dms.
Thanks to Kees Cook, SSL support for encrypting submitted passwords is
now integrated into the WebService::TicketAuth module.  I've been
testing this out this week.  I'm anticipating a new release of this
within a week or so.

Bryce