[Clipart] transparent turkeys

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Tue Jan 4 23:32:32 PST 2005

Stephen Silver wrote:
> An image with this problem can generally be fixed by removing every
> occurrence of "fill-opacity:0.75000000;" from the file (though it's
> possible that this could also remove intended transparency).
>
> These are some of the affected images:

>   snowman_01.svg
>   sledge_01.svg

those two files are mine, i corrected my local version, but updating on
the website is a problem: the correct procedure will be to upload the
new files but this will produce duplicate files in the next release

> There are probably more.  Anyone who used Inkscape 0.39 to create
> images for OCAL might want to check their images.

i'm affraid manual check of all images in not a solution: i have a lot
of them (hundreds), produced in various versions of Inkscape

--
nicu