[Clipart] SV: Openclipart.org contents?

Henrik Ræder Clausen (Bonnier Publications A/S) henrik.clausen at komputer.dk
Mon Jan 10 00:37:33 PST 2005

   Hello Bryce

   Thanks for getting back to me. Would have written back, but was too overworked to remember.

   Yes, everything worked out fine eventually. I downloaded an archive with the entire contents, created an install program for our dear readers, and made you the top pick for clipart on our CD. You beat Corel, Hemera and Jupiter Images in getting on. Hope this will bring you good publicity!

   If you want, I'll post you a copy when it comes out.

   Best regards

	Henrik Ræder Clausen
	CD-rom editor
	Komputer for alle