[Clipart] nazi flag ban called for in the EU by germany post-harry costume

Paul Reinheimer paul.clipart at preinheimer.com
Sun Jan 16 14:16:41 PST 2005

I still feel the appropriate action to this sort of thing is something that was mentioned earlier. Leave all submitted art in the project, and allow those who would redistribute subsets of the package to pick and choose which pieces they feel are appropriate to their target audience.

Obviously any packages hosted within the EU will be effected, and may need to be trimmed for legal compliance. However, I feel very strongly that the full package, with all work donated thus far, should be made prominently available.

paul