[Clipart] release time this weekend again...

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Jan 26 17:36:37 PST 2005

Man, our release schedule creeps up quickly every month. By my calculations, we
should start ramping up the release process this weekend and push out our latest
release 0.10 on MONDAY!

I just pondered if our release schedule is too much of a flood into PR channels,
but I don't think so now.

So, please check the roadmap and see what has been accomplished and what is left
to do: http://openclipart.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Roadmap

Also, any VALENTINES DAY artwork submissions are highly encouraged.

Does anyone need any help with anything?

BRYCE: for our wiki to use the NOSPAM fix on the INKSCAPE wiki, do I need to
only copy over wiki.pl from inkscape's cgi-bin to ocal's?

Thx

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

Inkscape (http://inkscape.org)