[Clipart] transparent turkeys

Stephen Silver ocalocal at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 28 12:29:14 PST 2005

Earlier this month I wrote:

> But I've since found that there are files suffering from this problem
> with fill-opacity different from 0.75, e.g., scorpion-md-v0.1.svg and
> addressed_envelope_with_stamp_01.svg.  This increases the total to 406
> images (or 628 if duplicates are included), if the transparency really
> is unintentional in all of these.

I've now looked at lots of these images and I think that the transparency
is always unintentional.  So we need to fix them all.

Jonadab, are you going to run your Perl script to do this?  I was originally
intending to upload a corrected set, but that's probably not such a good
idea if you've changed some of the paths.  Also, there are files in the
incoming folder that need the same fix.

--
Stephen Silver