[Clipart] AMD64 and Gentoo

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Jul 5 00:09:50 PDT 2005

On Sun, 2005-07-03 at 19:25 +0200, Gavin Panella wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I created a Gentoo ebuild a short while back, and it's available here:
>
>    http://www.premolo.com/~gavin/portage/overlay/media-gfx/openclipart/
>
> In your case Spiro you'll have to modify the KEYWORDS line to include
> your architecture by adding "~amd64" to the list (only "~x86" at
> present) and modifying /etc/portage/package.keywords, or by just adding
> "amd64" (no tilde). If you try it, let me know how you get on.
>
> Gavin.

Cool, have you passed this onto the devs from #gentoo-media on
irc.freenode.net? We are trying to get support for the openclipart
packages in gentoo.

Could you help with this?

Thanks for sending this URL! You are cool!

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

Inkscape (http://inkscape.org)
CVS Book (http://cvsbook.ucsd.edu)