[Clipart] 0.15 Release

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Jul 6 21:15:43 PDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 21:12 -0400, Jonadab the Unsightly One wrote:
> "Jonadab the Unsightly One" <jonadab at bright.net> writes:
>
> > http://openclipart.org/downloads/0.15/openclipart-0.15.tar.bz2
>
> > The other files will trickle into place as my bandwidth allows
>
> Today so far the following arrived:
> http://openclipart.org/downloads/0.15/openclipart-0.15-new-since-0.12.zip
>
> Also, the failed items are there now:
> http://openclipart.org/downloads/0.15/openclipart-0.15-failed.zip
>
> And, I installed from the .tar.bz2 for the browse/navigate script,
> so you can now all have a look there.
>
> Or try a keyword search e.g., for icecream

Oh my gosh! The release jumped to 4400 images! I'm preparing the
installer now and then will write the PR for you all to check out.

It would be good to release tomorrow in the AM rather than fall-off
friday... ;)

Jonadab, you rock once more for pulling together so many packages!

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

Inkscape (http://inkscape.org)