[Clipart] xml:space corruption

Stephen Silver ocalocal at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 11 10:53:38 PDT 2005

Starting with release 0.13, there are many SVG files in the
collection that have a 'space' attribute that should clearly
be an 'xml:space' attribute.  Presumably one of the tools used
in the release process is corrupting these attributes.

There is no 'space' attribute in SVG, so any that are found can
safely be assumed to be corrupted 'xml:space' attributes.  This
should simplify the process of fixing the corrupted files.

I would guess that the bug also affects xml:base and xml:lang,
but I don't think these are used in any SVG files that we have
at present.

--
Stephen Silver