[Clipart] OpenClipart added to Ark Linux

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Jul 11 12:54:39 PDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-11 at 18:49 +0000, Jonathan Leighton wrote:
> Fantastic, thanks.
>
> Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form wrote:
>
> >Name: Bernhard Rosenkraenzer
> >E-mail: bero at arklinux.org
> >

> >Hi,
> >we've just added openclipart 0.15 to Ark Linux - Ark Linux users can
> >now simply "apt-get install openclipart".

Thanks! How did you all hear about the project and where did you receive
notice of the new release from? Also, would you like to be added to an
announce list for future releases?

To Clip Art PPL: I'm adding and clipart-announce mailing list because of
this need.

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

Inkscape (http://inkscape.org)