[Clipart] installing dms

Greg Steffensen greg.steffensen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 10:02:54 PDT 2005

Got it installed. Not entirely sure what the problems were, but installing
each immediate dependency manually, instead of in a queue during
Document::Manager installation, seemed to help. Also, I added the standalone
http server option during installation of SOAP::Lite (it wasn't enabled by
default)... maybe that helped.

Greg